Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Intro to the Blog

Alright as those of you who happen by this will know, this is my first post on this blog, and my first serious foray into blogging, so forgive me if I don't know most of the common trends in blogging. As my title could be seen as somewhat misleading, I should probably give some more tangible information. I'm not quite legally blind, though my right eye is as far as shooting is concerned, completely useless, but it works out, being left-handed. By novice shooter, I mean I have shot nothing more than a bow and a good old Red Ryder, I intend to shoot all manner of guns, however, and I feel I have already gained a sufficient amount of knowledge to be able to talk about many things with other gun people. (I don't want to use the negatively connotated "gun nut") I've been studying consistently for well over a year now, and will start working on getting the closest group I can possibly get with my Ryder soon. I am saving money to get myself either a Winchester Model 9422 (derived upon research) or a Ruger 10/22. (recommended by my grandfather, who got me interested in guns) Any input on such a decision from those more knowledgeable than I is very welcome. From here on, expect updates regarding my progress, and other gun related things I happen to be fascinated with on any given day.

No comments:

Post a Comment